Tuesday, March 27, 2012

It's getting real!

That was the catchphrase of the day.

Put on my big black london fog trench, my old Fluevog F-boots and hit the drenched streets of SF today. I was the classy arty lady foretold by an old friend, with dark lipstick and arty Missoni cat-eye glasses.

I walked from Montgomery BART station up through North Beach all the way to fisherman's wharf most of the way to Cow Hollow (a mile on the bus). Bussed it down into the Haight, to the Lower Haight to Hayes Valley. Bussed over to Market and 3rd, walked from there to Union Square.

Yeah. I was dampened. My spirits aren't. Smiles beamed at the garments I was toting and the lookbooks I was giving out. There are people in SF who love my knits. Planting seeds, planting seeds.

Greenbrae, Larkspur, San Rafael . . . see YOU tomorrow.

No comments: