Friday, July 11, 2008

Workspace

That's my kx-350 that I might soon part with. I am trying to acquire a kh-260 bulky machine plus a ribber.

Swatches on the wall, chaos on the table. Here is my workshop!
I made this little wall hanging/pouch on the right for all my circular needles and crochet hooks.

I have been doing a little bit of sewing lately while more knitting projects are stewing in my mind. I have an idea for a lace weight shawl/wrap. Something small, that would be a nice cover up for going out on a warm summer night in SF.

Last night Isaac and I went to Mezzanine and saw Kode 9, Maneesh the Twista and Hatcha. It was a good time. Dubstep from the UK. At times, it sounded like Dark Industrial music. The reggae flavor was not as strong as with the SF dubstep crew. I was impressed. I shook it and got quite overheated. I was happy to run into mutual friends Chad, Stephanie, Andy and Otto there. When you move to a new place, it feels really good to bump into people you know or would like to know better when you are randomly out on the town.